The South Street Gallery is off the Link Corridor between the old and new entrances to the hospital.
It is close to the restaurant. The hospital is open all day.
- From the Main Entrance, go up the stairs ahead of you, keep straight on along the main link corridor,
past Day Surgery, then turn right into South Street
- From the other side (the Number 4 bus service) is easiest to go through the entrance signed
"Wards and Departments" and South Street is on the left after abuot 50 yards
- If you enter the hospital through the door near Car Park 5 it's a quick right and then left.
- If you end up going in through the East Entrance off Car Park 4 it's a bit complicated,
but head for the Restaurant, keep going a few yards and it's the corridor to the right
I hope those instructions are right, and I apologise if they're not,
or if you know better!
- The car parks can be very busy at clinic times. At most car parks you pay just before leaving,
but Car Park 4 by the East Entrance is Pay and Display. Pricing is basically £1:40 per hour.
- The No 4 buses from the City Centre stop in Girdlestone Way (marked above) and you can walk
through to the old entrances to the hospital.
- The 900 runs from Thornhill Park and Ride on the A40, and the 700 runs from Water Eaton
(Oxford Parkway station). They stop on Churchill Drive outside the Main Entrance.
- You can park a bike in various places. The closest is just outside the entrance
I call "Wards and Departments" in the map above>
Back to Churchill Exhibition